Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit my collection of musings. I don't claim to be an expert in anything. Like you, I am taking this journey of life one day at a time, trying to make the most of every moment.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Disney Live comes to Dayton

http://www.domesticdebacle.com/2012/01/28/disneylivedayton/comment-page-1/#comment-5233

We are ready for a break in the Lemke household.  The past few weeks have been difficult, and I've been begging Jeff for another Disney vacation.  However, since it doesn't look like he'll be getting a significant amount of time off any time soon, I figure that this would be the next best thing.  My three little princesses adore the Disney princesses, and dress up time is virtually constant in the Lemke house.  Domestic Debacle is running another giveaway, this time for the show in Dayton.  Since we are down in the area almost every weekend, it would be perfect for us.  Here's hoping for some pixie dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment